Ghana Team Journal


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

by Alyssa

Yet again, the day was incredibly amazing and memorable. After walking to Senchi Ferry, we parted ways and went our respected assignments. Walking into a classroom full of smiling kids running towards you screaming, “obroni” is probably the best feeling in the world.

The medical students made house visits today and I was even told Cris touched a women’s bone due to a wound she incurred. After the walk back we had a great meal once again and went to the Cedi Bead Factory.





It is incredible to see how much work goes into making hand made beads. I couldn’t believe the man sitting directly in front of the fire was wearing long pants and a zip up long sleeve jacket. The beads were incredible and we all took advantage of the show room. Dinner was fantastic as usual. I think we are all having a good time.

“My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night; But ah; my foes and oh my friends- It gives a lovely light” Edna St. Vincent Millay

0 comments: