Ghana Team Journal


Ghana had made me feel like home

Thursday, August 2, 2012



For breakfast today we had oatmeal, toast, and orange juice. 
Martine was a little tried because she could not sleep.  It could be because in a couple more days I will be leaving for New York.  I can’t believe this is my last journal entry.  I will miss Ghana so much along with the children, my room mate Margaret, Esther, Samuel, Gracey, and Evelyn and the ladies at the clinic.  One of the children even asks me for my phone number so she could call me.  I will definitely miss her and the other children.  Ghana had made me feel like home.  Just when I was getting comfortable, it is already time to leave.

Later this evening for dinner we had the chief charity, Esther, Samuel over for dinner.  We had fried rice chicken and salad.  After the dinner we took pictures.  I’m really going to miss Ghana so much.
Our company brought a non-alcohol drink flavored with pear.  It tasted very good.

0 comments: