Ghana Team Journal


Day One

Friday, October 29, 2010

Disastrous……Phenomenal

Mostly the perfect words to describe it. The first day we had started off great! When we left New York though…we had to trun around due to mechanical failure. Sadly, we had to spend another night in New York.

-Travis

Today was the day we set off for Africa, it was great. Didn’t get much sleep but I was excited we were on our flight to Ghana finally after being delayed two hours….then got an hour and a half into the flight and had to turn around. We got a hotel and had to leave the next day at 4pm. Let’s hope all goes well!

-Jasmine

2 comments:

jose said...

Congratulations to everybody, I hope you guys get some rest. Jasmine if you go to New York again don't forget to call Lawrence or Will I'm sure they'll love to see you. You guys are an inspiration for all of us, so from YouthLink and me personally im sending my prayers and all my love. Take care of each other, be patience, respect each other and have a lot of fun. Keep writting please. Jose Acuna

Holly said...

To the youth and staff from the Bridge for Youth,

You are missed greatly. I am so proud of the adventures you are taking. What an awesome opportunity to say the least! I am so inspired by the work you are doing to make change in this world but even greater yourselves :) I am following your blogs... So keep writing and take care. Prayers to everyone during this journey.

Peace, Holly Koch